Nonprofit organizations make outstanding contributions to Minnesota’s high quality of life. The Minnesota Nonprofit Awards honor these contributions.
- Anti-Racism Initiative, and
- Responsive Philanthropy
MCN encourages you to nominate a nonprofit that you know has achieved tremendous results in one of these four areas.
Winning organizations will receive
- The honor and distinction of being recognized as a leader among Minnesota’s nonprofits
- A video production capturing the organizations work for which it is receiving the award. This video will:
- Highlight and tell a brief story of the organization as it relates to the award.
- May be used by the winning nonprofit organization for its own purposes.
- A one-of-a-kind art glass award engraved with your organization’s name
- A feature profile of your organization in MCN’s Nonprofit News reaching 10,000 nonprofit managers
- A small cash award (except for the winner of the Responsive Philanthropy award)
Learn more about the criteria and how to nominate a nonprofit for a Mission Award.